If you have any concerns about whether you are gambling too much or if you feel that you may be getting out of your depth, then please think very carefully about what you should do next, and whether you should continue betting.
- Think about using our financial Limit functionality.
- Set a ‘time out’ to give you a 24hr, 48hr, 7 day or 30 day break from using your Betfair account.
- Refer to our Safer Gambling information page or visit the Gamble Aware site (www.gambleaware.co.uk/) for further information and advice about safer gambling.
- Consider taking a break from gambling or setting self-exclusion.
- Contact a professional for some advice (see contact points below).
GamCare (www.gamcare.org.uk) is the leading authority providing counselling, advice and practical help in addressing the social impact of gambling in the UK can be reached on: 0808 8020 133.
Gordon Moody (https://gordonmoody.org.uk/) provides support and counselling for anyone adversely affected by gambling.
Gamblers Anonymous (www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk) is a fellowship of men and women who have joined together to do something about their own gambling problem and help other compulsive gamblers do the same.
For further information click here.
Please note that Paddy Power Retail is not covered under our self-exclusion policy. If you wish to exclude from the shops, you will need to contact them directly. More information can be found here.
Please note: Self-Exclusion does not cover Sky Betting & Gaming, PokerStars brands or Full Tilt Poker for customers outside the United Kingdom. You will need to self-exclude directly with the relevant brand in order to be excluded from your account with that brand.
Please note: Self-Exclusion does not cover Tombola. You will need to self-exclude directly with Tombola in order to be excluded from your account with that brand.
Please be aware that if you apply any safer gambling tool to your Betfair account it will not automatically apply to your Paddy Power account. If you wish to also set a safer gambling tool you can do so via your Paddy Power account online or alternatively, Customer Services can set this for you.