Same Game Multi NBA FAQs
- How does a Same Game Multi work?
Simply add multiple selections from any tab to create a bet. Open the betslip, enter your stake in the Same Game Multi section and place your bet. Available markets can be seen under the Same Game Multi tab
- What happens if a bet leg within a Same Game Multi is voided?
https://www.betfair.com/aboutUs/Sportsbook.Rules.And.Regulations/#Multi for more information on voided selections in a Multiple
- Is Extra Time included?
No, bets apply to 90 minutes only.
Note: Some in-play bets may apply beyond this, e.g.'To Lift the Trophy'.
- Is Overtime included in my SGM bet?
not include Overtime). Please see https://www.betfair.com/aboutUs/Sportsbook.Rules.And.Regulations/#Basketball or https://support.paddypower.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/55 for more details
- Can I place a Same Game Multi in-play?
Same Game Multi applies to selected events in-play, including all World Cup matches.
- Can I place a NBA Same Game Multi in-play?
No, NBA Same Game Multi’s are not currently available In-Play
- Why am I unable to combine certain bets?
Not all our markets are currently available to use in a Same Game Multi. Some bets also cannot be combined due to conflicting result
- I have added selections from the same game to my betslip but I cannot combine them to make a SGM?
Not all markets are currently eligible for SGM. The best way to identify SGM markets is to build your bet from the dedicated SGM tab
- Can I combine a Same Game Multi with selections from other events?
No, Same Game Multi cannot be combined with selections from another event.
- Can I Cash Out a Same Game Multi?
Yes, you can Cashout on a Same Game Multi if all selections are eligible.
- Can I Cash Out a NBA Same Game Multi?
No, Cash Out is not currently available on NBA SGM.
- What events are Same Game Multi available on?
Same Game Multi is available on all World Cup fixtures as well as the majority of European, Asian and American Leagues. Same Game Multi is available on all Pre-Match NBA Games.
- Can I build a Same Game Multi from anywhere other than the Same Game Multi tab?
Customers can build a Same Game Multi from any tab within an event once selections fall under markets applicable to Same Game Multi’s. The easiest way to build a SGM is from the dedicated SGM tab.
- How does a Same Game Multi appear in My Account/transaction history?
Same Game Multi appears as per other bets in your My Account section, labelled as a Same Game Multi.
- When will bets be resulted?
Bets will be settled within 30 minutes of the match ending.
- What is the maximum stake for a Same Game Multi?
The maximum bet stake is £/€5,000
- How many selections can I add to a Same Game Multi?
The maximum number of selections per Same Game Multi is 25
- Do offers apply to a Same Game Multi?
Only stated offers will apply to Same Game Multi’s.
- What markets are available for a Same Game Multi?
The following markets are eligible for Same Game Multi;