Verifying your account
If you're new to Betfair, or if you haven't yet verified your account you'll need to do so before you can withdraw.
If you live in the UK or Ireland, we aim to verify your account electronically within 72 hours, however, if we are unable to do this we'll be in contact with you to let you know.
If we can't verify your account electronically we will need to see a Proof of Identity and a Proof of Address in order to verify your account.
Forgotten your login details?
Forgotten your username, click here.
Remember your username may be your e-mail address
Forgotten your password, click here.
Issues with two step authentication
Issues with mobile pin logins
Adding or Removing a Card
You can add a card from the deposits page in the My Account section, or by clicking here.
- If you already have 3 cards registered, you must remove a card before adding a new one.
- If your card is eligible to be removed you can remove it on site from My Account > Payments > Card Details.
- If the 16 digits long card number is the same as your currently registered card, you can change the expiry date by going to My Account > Payments > Card Details.
If you can't remove the card you'll need to contact us. Please have available either:
- A photo of the card, showing only the first 6 and last four digits of the long card number.
- A bank statement that shows a Betfair transaction from that card.