How much do I need to bet to watch Live Video?
To watch our Live Video service you might need to place a bet before being able to access the stream. Betfair Live Video is currently free of charge for all content, with the exception of UK, IRE & UAE horseracing.
To access to Betfair Live Video
- Customers who have placed a bet on an event and then have a zero account balance can now watch sports streams from Perform.
- The territories to which we are able to stream events vary from sport to sport. The list of scheduled matches will reflect which events you can view from within your particular locale.
- To watch US and RSA racing requires a funded account with a balance of at least GBP2 (or currency equivalent).
Depending on what product you've used to place your bet, there is a minimum stake required. Take a look below:
For bets placed on the Exchange:
GB, Ireland, UAE, Latin America, Australia and Singapore (Horse Racing) and BAGS and RPGTV meetings (Greyhounds)
- A minimum matched bet of GBP5 (or currency equivalent) must be placed on the relevant ‘day of the race’ market to qualify to watch that particular race.
- Customers should be aware that SP bets with an odds limit set do not qualify as matched bets until the very start of race and they will therefore be unable to access the race stream until this time.
- Antepost and Special bets do not qualify.
For Tote GB Bets - GB Racing
- A minimum bet of GBP5 (or currency equivalent) must be placed on single leg pool bets (win/place, exacta, swinger, trifecta) in order to qualify to watch that particular race.
- A minimum total stake of GBP5 (or currency equivalent) on Multileg pool bets (placepot, quadpot, jackpot and Scoop 6) will qualify to watch the relevant races associated with that pool bet.
For Fixed Odds/Sportsbook bets
GB, Irish ,UAE & Latin America, Australia and Singapore (Horse Racing) and BAGS and RPGTV meetings (Greyhounds)
- A minimum total stake of EUR0.50 or GBP0.50 (or currency equivalent) must be placed in order to watch a single race. This can be in the form of a £/€0.50 single or £/€0.25 each-way(e/w).
- Take a look at the table here for the qualifying criteria for multi-leg bets.
REMEMBER - ALTHOUGH CONTENT ON BETFAIR LIVE VIDEO IS ADVERTISED AS "LIVE", YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT BETFAIR LIVE VIDEO IS SUBJECT TO A TIME DELAY. The precise length of the time delay will vary depending on a number of factors, but you should typically expect a time delay of between 2 and 5 seconds behind the actual event. The time delay may sometimes be significantly longer than this.
IF YOU RELY ON BETFAIR LIVE VIDEO TO PLACE BETS, YOU DO SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Betfair accepts no responsibility for any loss suffered by you as a result of your reliance on Betfair Live Video.