Exchange: If I am a Bookmaker how can I obtain information to determine my UK General Betting Duty liability?
- Complete the Bookmaker - Exchange Information Request Form. The form has to be signed by an authorised signatory.
- Submit the form as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail that the request has been received.
- The information will be provided within 14 days of the later of :
- The date the request is received; or
- The final date of the General Betting Duty accounting period for which the information is sought.
Information will only be provided in respect of periods comprised of whole calendar days and will be restricted to a single net stake receipts figure for lay bets matched against UK customers for the General Betting Duty accounting period for which the information is sought. Whether someone is a UK person will be determined by Betfair.