Cash Out on the Exchange is a Betfair product that allows you to lock in a profit or loss before waiting for the match to finish.
Betfair does the maths in real time to offer you the value of your current bets based on live market prices.
So using a single click you can cash out all bets placed on a single market.
- Cash Out is currently not available in all the markets - the Cash Out icon will be displayed for the markets that support Cash Out.
- Cash Out automatically places bets on the Betfair market to lock in a position.
- The Cash Out value is the minimum amount you would receive if you were to make a successful Cash Out.
- Any profit made on the market will be paid when the market is settled.
- Any reduction in exposure will be credited back to your account after placing a successful Cash Out.
- Cash Out will only appear if the bets to be placed are greater than £2.
- If there is a lack of liquidity in a market Cash Out may not be available.
- The Cash Out value is the minimum amount you would receive if you were to make a successful Cash Out but Cash Out amounts are not guaranteed as they are based on the live Betfair markets where prices are constantly moving. This means you may receive more or less than indicated, or Cash Out may not be successful or only partially successful.
- If a bet is partially accepted then we will offer you a new Cash Out amount based on your revised position and the current prices in the Betfair market.
- If a bet is not accepted then we will offer you a new Cash Out amount based on the revised prices in the Betfair market.