Exchange Games: What is ‘Cash Out’ on Blackjack In Play?
Cash Out is a product from Betfair that allows you to lock in a profit or loss before waiting for the game round to finish.
Betfair do the math to offer you a value in real time of your current bets based on the odds currently available in your current game.
On Exchange Blackjack In Play, using a single click/tap you can cash out of all bets placed on a single selection. You cannot cash out your entire game (all the selections) with single cash out on Blackjack In Play.
A selection represents something on which you can bet. For Blackjack, the selections are: each of those four players, ‘Dealer wins or ties all’, ‘One or more has 5 cards’, ‘All cards unique’, ‘Only one has 21pts’.
This cash out feature is available only on the Blackjack In Play game at this point in time.
Blackjack In Play is the mobile version of Exchange Blackjack. Blackjack In Play offers the same games with the same odds, liquidity and cards as the Exchange Games Blackjack Turbo desktop game.
We have similar cash out features on
- Poker In Play - our mobile version of Texas Hold’em
- New Hold’em - our new desktop Hold’em game
Please see the below example in which you can see a cash out opportunity to have a positive outcome in the game regardless of the game outcome - regardless of the “Only one has 21pts” outcome.
The quoted profit (Profit/Loss: £3.02 in this case) shows you the outcome in the event that you would take the cash out offer regardless of whether that selection would win or lose.
- A Cash Out possibility will be offered only in the rounds in which no bets are placed. If you are placing a bet in a round, no Cash Out will be offered afterwards in that round.
- The Cash Out will be offered at the beginning of a round and you will have the possibility to choose to take it or to choose not to take it.
- If you have placed bets on more than one selection, you will receive in the next round(s) the best Cash Out from the Cash Out possibilities of each of those selections.
- Cash Out may not be available at times where there is not enough liquidity in the game, on the game selections.
- Cash Out automatically places bets on the Betfair Exchange Blackjack In Play game to lock in a position. The Cash Out value is the amount you would receive if you were to make a successful Cash Out.
- Cash Out amounts are not guaranteed as they are based on the live game where prices and liquidity are constantly moving. This means you may receive more than indicated, or your Cash Out may be unsuccessful or only partially successful.
- Any reduction in exposure will be credited back to your account after placing a successful cash out and any profit made on the game will be paid when the bets are settled (at the end of a round or at the end of the game).