Casino: What are the rules of fair play and minimum risk wagering?
When wagering towards a bonus, there are certain restrictions and limitations in place. This would be why some of your bets might not been relevant towards your wagering requirement.
Below, please find all information related to fair play. Also note that the below information can also been seen in the terms and conditions of your promotional offer:
The rules of the fair play are below
General Terms and Conditions (applicable to all bonuses)
Bonuses are awarded to enhance your enjoyment of our games however we reserve the right to govern how bonuses are used before a player is allowed to cash them in. As such we deem it necessary to restrict certain types of wagering from contributing to the wagering/turnover requirements.
- Any bonus issued is valid for a period of 7 days from the date of issue unless otherwise stated in the specific promotion. Any remaining/unused bonus at the end of the stated period will be removed from the player's account.
- All bonuses credited must be ‘bought-in’ to, accepted or declined. Once accepted, a bonus is credited to your playable balance. Declined bonuses will not be reapplied.
- Wagering requirements for bonuses will apply to an account from the time a bonus is accepted and/or applied to an account.
- When receiving a bonus, the player will first play with the money ‘bought-in’ to and only then will the player play with the bonus offered by the casino.
- The casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings for irregular play. Irregular play includes, but is not limited to, any one or more of the following types of play:
- Placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% of the value of the bonus before the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met.
e.g. You deposit £100, accept a £100 bonus and place a single bet of £60 on any game.
- Moving from a low weighted game (25% or less) to a high weighted game (100%) after large wins for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements.
e.g. You place at least one bet on any game in the above list weighted at 25% or less, win 100% more than your stake and move your original stake and winnings to a game in the above list weighted at 100% in order to meet wagering requirements.
- Playing equal to or more than 500 consecutive hands/spins on any game and/or playing any game consistently for a period longer than two hours while a bonus is active.
e.g. You set any game to run on auto spin for 500 spins while you have an active bonus in your account and/or you play for a period of two hours or more (irrelevant of how many sessions) while you have an active bonus.
- Low risk Roulette bets. Any bet spread combination on Roulette games covering 25 or more (67%) of the 37 unique number spots on the table.
e.g. You bet on Red and Black, You are covering 36 of the 37 possible outcomes, therefore this bet would not count towards any wagering requirements.