Chat is an essential part of any online bingo game. Our chat rooms provide an interactive online community for players to play bingo, chat with friends and get help from the Chat Moderator (CM).
The Chat Area is positioned in the bottom-left corner of the bingo window and consists of the following:
- A Public Chat Room
- Facilities to open and manage Private or Group chat rooms
- A Player’s Buddies List and facilities to maintain your buddies
- Text Entry and Send facilities
- Controls to Log In and Out of chat
- Controls to Scroll through recent chat text
We protect our chat rooms to ensure you can feel secure and enjoy yourself, knowing you have a friendly and safe environment to communicate.
The chat rooms are monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is a Profanity Filter in place which prevents offensive words being published in our chat rooms.
Chat Room Etiquette
We request that all players abide by the following guidelines so our chat rooms remain to be a friendly and pleasant environment to communicate:
- The language for our public chat room is English. Please only converse in English in the public chat room. Use private chat rooms to converse in other languages.
- Do not argue.
- Any form of discrimination, i.e. racial, sexual or ethnic will not be permitted.
- Show respect for the Chat Moderator (CM).
- Do not harass, insult, threaten or try to upset other players.
- Do not assume a false identity or impersonate other players.
- Do not use the chat room to voice complaints. Please direct any complaints to our Chat Moderators (CMs) and if necessary contact our customer support team.
- Do not use the chat rooms as a form of advertising or for the promotion of other websites/companies.
- Do not use indecent or vulgar language.
- Choose tasteful chat names.
- Do not give out personal details.
- We recommend you do not meet anyone you have become acquainted with through the chat function.
- Be courteous and friendly to all newcomers, to your fellow players and to our Chat Moderators.
- Please avoid the unnecessary use of CAPITAL LETTERS. This is considered shouting or being angry in the world of online chat.
- Do not Spam (flood the chat room with many copies of the same message)
Chat Moderators (CMs) and Customer Support can block or ban players from the chat room or enforce a complete block on a player from playing bingo if they do not conform to the “Chat Room Etiquette”.
Our Customer Support team will contact a player in the event of a block or ban being enforced.
If you have your chat facility revoked when you login to bingo you will get a message telling you that you are not permitted to send chat messages or interact with other chat users.
If you see this message then please contact Customer Support for assistance.