What is 90 minute payout
90 Minute Payout is a football match odds market with a chance of early pay out on winning bets. Winning bets placed on Football markets with Match Odds 90 markets will be paid out if the bet is winning at 90:00:00 regardless of the full-time result. If your bet is not winning at 90 minutes you still have until the end of normal time for the result to change and your bet be a winner (90:00:00 plus stoppage time).
Example - if you bet on team to win and they concede an equalizer in stoppage time, your bet will be paid out as a winner because they were winning at 90:00.
Example - if you bet on team to win and they are drawing at 90:00 but score a goal in the stoppage time your bet will be a winner because they were winning at full time (90:00:00 plus stoppage time).
How does it work?
Simply add Match Odds 90 market or any market with the 90 icon to your betslip from coupons or event view.
Who can take part?
This product is open to new and existing customers, aged 18 or over, in the following countries: United Kingdom & Rep of Ireland.
Do I need to Opt In?
There is no Opt-In required for this promotion.
What is the 90 icon
The '90' icon below will be visible next to all football fixtures where 90 minute payout is available. It will appear next to each selection in your bet slip
where 90 minute payout has been applied.
- Is the market available pre match and in play?
Pre Match only .
- What markets is this available on?
Match Odds 90 market or any market with the 90 icon.
- What type of bet can I place?
Available for Singles, Acca and Bet builders.
- Can I apply Match Odds 90 to Accas and Bet Builders?
Yes, Match Odds 90 markets will be eligible and can be added as individual legs of your Acca or Bet Builder. Your Match Odds 90 selection will need to be winning at either 90:00:00 or full time to be settle as a winner. You will still need all other legs in your Acca/Bet Builder to win for your bet to be paid out. Where Match Odds 90 has been applied to the final leg of an Acca/Bet Builder and this bet is winning at 90:00:00, the Acca/Bet Builder will be paid out at 90:00:00. All other Acca/Bet Builders will be settled when each leg of the Acca has settled.
- Is there a maximum or minimum stake?
- Is Cash Out still available during the match?
- Can I still win my bet in stoppage time if it hasn’t won at 90 mins?
Yes, only selections that are winning are paid out at 90:00:00. All other bets have until the end of the match to win.
- Are winnings paid out in full and not partial or a free bet?
All winning bets are paid out with cash funds.
- Can I Cash Out when Match Odds 90 is added to bet builder?
Yes Match Odds 90 markets or any market with the 90 icon will be eligible however you will need all other markets to be eligible to cash out.
- How does Match Odds 90 selection to appear in My Account/transaction history?
90 minute payout appears as per other bets in your My Account section, labelled as Match Odds 90 with the 90 icon.
- How does Match Odds 90 selection to appear in Bet Slip, My Bets and Settled Bets?
90 minute payout appears as per other bets in your Bet slip, My Bets and Settled Bets, labelled as Match Odds 90 with the 90 icon.
- What market do I need to bet into to qualify?
Place a bet on the ‘Match Odds 90’ or any market with the 90 icon.
- What football leagues or matches does this offer apply to?
- When will bets be resulted?
1. Where possible winning selection will be paid out when the match goes to 90:00 with all other bets being settle within 30 minutes of the match ending.
2. Otherwise bets will be paid out after the full time whistle.
- What happens if VAR means my goal isn’t given until post 90 mins?
When VAR is used the time of goal will be determine by our data provider goal time, rather than the conclusion of VAR.
- Do Extra Time and Penalties count to Match Odds 90 bets?
No, Match Odds 90 market or any market with the 90 icon only applies to bets winning at 90:00:00.
- Can I apply Match Odds 90 to bets placed using free bets?
- How will I know if a selection has been settled early, at 90 minutes?
It will be added to your settled bets with ’90 minute payout’ next to it. Once a match enters injury time, it will be highlighted in Green so you can be sure we are aware of the time in the match.
Match highlights in green as it enters injury time:
Bet is then settled and added to your settled bet tab under My Account > My Betfair Account > Betting Activity > Sportsbook Bets:
Do markets such as goalscorer count towards 90 minute payout?
Markets other than match odds such as Goalscorer markets, corners or shots on target are not included in 90 minute payout