Betfair offer Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG) on all UK & Irish Horse Racing from 8am on the day of the race. So, if you take a price on a horse and the Starting Price (SP) is bigger we will pay you out at the bigger odds!
- If you take a price of 3/1 and the selection wins with an SP of 4/1, we pay you 4/1.
- If you take a price of 3/1 and the selection wins with an SP of 2/1, we STILL pay you 3/1.
Best Odds Guaranteed applies to Singles & Multiples on win or each way markets only.
Best Odds Guaranteed does not apply to:
- Exchange bets
- Bets placed on Future Racing markets
- Betting-in-running bets
- Combined horse bets
- Forecast, Place Only, Betting without or Insurance type bets
- Odds Boost selections
- Bets placed using Each Way Edge
- Bets on international racing
- Bets placed before 8am on the day of the race
The maximum payment to any one client in respect of our Best Odds Guaranteed concession is £1,000 per day.
For commercial reasons, Betfair reserves the right to exclude selected customers from receiving various promotions including Best Odds Guaranteed.
How do I know if I qualify for Best Odds Guaranteed?
- Place a bet on a regular win/ew market, after 8am on the day of the race. Make sure it’s on UK or Irish racing, and before the race has started.
- Once your bet is placed, you will see that it has qualified for Best Odds, there will be no mention of Best Odds 0- don’t be alarmed!
- After the race has settled, you will continue to see if your bet had qualified for Best Odds and the change of value in your Settled bets, regardless of whether you won, lost or cashed out.